1) RF parameter alignment and tunning.
2) Managing new site integrated to network.
3) Initial Cell optimisation that includes quality and coverage on all technologies
4) Keep Site upto the mark.
5) End to End successful site acceptance delivery.
1) Support all activities in the Propagation Model Tuning workstream in the project.
2) Provide technical reports demonstrating accuracy of coverage predictions form RF Planning Tool (Atoll).
3) Liaise with the CW drive test provider on all activities and technical matters around the carrier wave drive testing.
1) Coordinate with PMs and Partners for timely delivery.
2) RF Parameter alignment.
3) Network Audit.
4) Align Integration activities.
1) Manage Pre and Post Swap KPIs and Reporting.
2) Cluster, Site and Cell level post optimisation.
3) Audit of Swap Sites.
4) Coordinate with delivery and deployment team for site delivery.
5) Keeping Network benchmarking in line.
1) Day to Day Site fault analysis and troubleshooting.
2) Onsite support for fault analysis and resolution.
1) Handover packs compiling.
2) Handover packs audits.
3) Tools update from handover packs.
4) Quality audits/defects clearance.
5th Floor, 95 Square, Executive Block, Gulberg Greens